Click here for: 2017 Instructions for Kroger Community Rewards Cards
As we are in the midst of winter weather please make sure you check the hotline prior to heading out. Here is rule of thumb for winter.
1. Whiteland Schools closed- NO practices or events at High School
2. Hotline phone number is 317-738-7038, Will be updated at 5PM for any cancellations. If message does not say events cancelled due to weather then they are still scheduled.
3. Even if an event is not cancelled, but you do not feel comfortable traveling in the weather or being out in it that is OK. Please contact your coach to let them know you are not coming though so they are not worrying about you.
4. We do not penalize our athletes for not making it to practices or events when weather is an issue. Keep in mind though if you are involved in team sport your decisions could impact the entire team. Sometimes events are not controlled by our County and we don’t have a say if it is cancelled or not. We hope that everyone understands personal responsibility of whether or not you want to be out in the cold or winter weather.
5. Any questions or additional discussion about winter weather policy can be directed to Linda Boothe.
MONDAY FEBRUARY 19TH
TUESDAY FEBRUARY 20TH
SCRIMMAGE @ Indian Creek H.S.
Open to all basketball athletes and cheerleaders to participate.
Please arrive at Gym entrance at 6:30pm Scrimmage will be about 7:15pm
WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 21st
6PM – Ladies
THURSDAY FEBRUARY 22nd
UNIFIED FITNESS CLUB
Mt. Pleasant Christian Church
Community Life Center
MONDAY FEBRUARY 26TH
6PM – Ladies
UPCOMING DATES TO REMEMBER
Dine To Donate at Tried and True Alehouse (SR135 and Stones Crossing Rd)
Tuesdays during the month of March
Dine to Donate at Bob Evans in Franklin and Greenwood (SR135)
Help Support Johnson County Special Olympics with Dine to Donate events. Invite your family and friends. Flyers will be sent through a separate email.
Remember the Hotline number for last minute changes in schedule do to weather.
SOJC HOTLINE 317-738-7038
Check out the Website for more information on upcoming events at
Thank you to all.